Thursday, February 19, 2009

Learning to blog


I have not been very good about keeping everyone in the loop with our family. Here is my attempt to do that.
Sage is growing like a weed. He is about 21 pounds and very tall. He is crawling and loves to stand holding on to anything. He has 6 teeth (soon to be 8) he says, "dada", "mama", and "baba". This week, he has another 1st...his first ear infection. That part we could do without.

Jessie is now a 3 legged dog. She had joint cancer in her right hind leg. The only treatment that would prolong her life was the amputation. After a few setbacks, she seems to be adjusting.
Anthony is working and doing well in school. He spends a lot of time with his friends so we don't see him much.
Jones and I are doing well. We are enjoying spending time with our little man. We can't believe how quickly he's changing.
Well, this my first attempt. Let me know if there is something else you want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment